Become a member today!
How can I join ELTABB?
Fill out the secure online form below or download a Member Application. If you do not yet have a German bank account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on submitting a manual payment.
After your payment is processed, you’ll be sent a Welcome Email, an invitation to our Member’s Only forum and you’ll start receiving our monthly email newsletter.
Membership automatically renews each year in January. To cancel your membership, send an email to the Membership Coordinator by December 1st to not be charged in the upcoming year.
As a benefit of your new ELTABB membership, you can post a short bio and photo on the Teachers page of our website, which can be found by employers searching for English trainers. Many members are contacted by potential clients who see these profiles.
If you would like to have your bio and photo added to our website, please send a 100–150 word bio and square headshot photo to our Web Admin at email@example.com.
Once your membership application has been processed, you will receive an invitation to join the Ning, our members-only discussion forum. There you can browse job postings, post discussions, RSVP to events, and connect with other ELTABBers.
Any questions about your membership should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
€40 per year *
January-June for €40
July, August or September for €30
October, November or December for €20
*Existing memberships renew automatically every January for €40.
Become a member
Please note: this form doesn't play well with Safari, so please try using an alternate browser.
ELTABB Scholarship Programme
Is there a conference you’ve always wanted to attend, but it’s never been financially feasible for you? Are you interested in one of our all-day workshops, but aren’t sure if you can cover the fee? Apply for an ELTABB scholarship today!
We have started to offer ELTABB scholarships for supportive funds to conferences and paid workshops.
Be aware of the quarterly deadlines to apply and read the guidelines below.
How it works:
– You apply for the amount of supportive funds you need for your upcoming conference/workshop (maximum 250€).
– Each quarter, all applications received by the deadline will be processed by the scholarship committee. The applicants awarded scholarships will be informed three weeks after the deadline at the latest.
– Plan ahead with adequate time for your conference’s deadlines as scholarships are awarded for upcoming events, not in retrospect.
Scholarship Guidelines for Applicants:
In order to apply you must:
– Be an ELTABB member for at least 12 consecutive months by the time of your application
– Be neither a member of the selection committee nor on the current ELTABB board
– Be willing to write a 1,500-word article on your experience for the ELTABB Journal within 3 months of completing the course / attending the conference, etc. Writing a workshop review is also possible.
– You may only be awarded one scholarship per year. You may reapply if not awarded.
– The scholarship is for support funds (admission/travel) for an English teaching related conference or workshop.
– There are quarterly deadlines for applying. Please apply with enough time to properly plan for your upcoming conference or workshop.
Deadlines for 2021
All scholarship funds must be claimed by December 15, 2021. Any receipts or submission after that date will be invalid.