We are very happy to announce the first online workshop in 2021 with Kateryna Yermak on Cultural Intelligence.
Theory on intercultural communication is exciting to read but hard to apply. In this interactive workshop you will find out:
- What does intercultural competence mean in the 21st century?
- 4 main components of Cultural Intelligence (CQ) and the way to develop them
- The idea of a ‘culture shock’ and an effective tool to deal with it
- Main cultural dimensions and how to develop thought provoking tasks based on them
- Lots of tips and tricks to introduce CQ in your everyday practice
Kateryna is based in Kyiv, Ukraine. She’s been working in Business and ESP English training for more than 10 years. In addition to group classes she’s delivered communication courses to top managers of international companies like TNS Ukraine, Queisser Pharma, Playtika, BAT Ukraine etc. As part of ‘English for Civil Servants’ she worked in many government institutions including the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine. Kateryna holds Master’s degree in Linguistics. She did a CELTA course in 2009 and extended with FTBE exam in 2017. She has recently got a certificate in Intercultural competence training from LTS consulting in Bath, the UK.
When: Saturday 23 January 2021 from 10am to 12:30pm
Registration – ELTABB members: Please register on the Ning
Registration – other ELTA members: Please register by emailing email@example.com and mention which ELTA you are a member of
Registration – non-ELTABB / ELTA members: You can register (for a nominal fee of 10 Euro) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org